Recognized as one of TIME magazine’s twenty-five most influential Americans, Stephen Covey was an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author. His books have sold more than 40 million copies in 50 languages, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was named the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the 20th Century. Stephen Covey passed away on July 16, 2012.
This special 30th Anniversary Edition commemorates the timeless wisdom of The 7 Habits® for a new generation with the book’s original content along with personal insights at the end of each chapter by Stephen Covey’s son Sean Covey.
Sean Covey is president of FranklinCovey Education. A New York Times bestselling author, Sean has authored several books, including the Wall Street Journal #1 business bestseller The 4 Disciplines of Execution, The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, The Leader in Me, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, now in 30 languages, has sold over eight million copies.
1. The 7 Habits Coach Webcast Series
Join FranklinCovey thought leaders Jennifer Colosimo, senior vice president, and Todd Davis, chief people officer, as they kick off this micro webcast series. Over the next ten episodes, they will help you put the timeless principles of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® into practice during times of change and uncertainty.
- Focus on what you can influence when things are out of your control
- Prioritize in the midst of overwhelming forces
- Preserve and deepen the relationships with your family, friends, and work colleagues during this unprecedented time of change and uncertainty
- Watch a powerful video featuring Dr. Stephen R. Covey as he explains the principle of Paradigms and how to change yours
Sign up today