Today’s modern employees are increasingly specialized to have the most impact, but with a focused skill set and educational background, they lose out on a deeper understanding of how organizations operate as a whole.
This crucial business course, based on the book What the CEO Wants You to Know by Ram Charan, draws on the knowledge gained from years of working with Fortune 100 CEOs, and instills C-level insights in your employees so they can align their efforts to your business goals and maximize your bottom line. When employees understand how their organization operates, they can better align their efforts and decisions to benefit your bottom line.
FIVE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF BUSINESS
● How cash is generated and why it’s critical.
● Understand margin and being profitable.
● Velocity and the process through which you can turn inventory or capital.
● Understand what creates growth and why.
● The reasons customers buy from some businesses and not from others.
NAVIGATING AN ANNUAL REPORT
● What the purpose of the annual report is.
● Key components of this report.
● Learn how the price/earnings ratio is calculated and used.
● Link initiatives to the five essential elements of business.